Our goal is for this blog to be more than just a place to share updates on Brentwood Builders, but also a source of helpful tips and welcome inspiration! Each month we will feature a product, home decor retailer, paint color, etc. as a part of our Daily Homemaking column. These posts may include giveaways, so stay tuned on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Today I want to share a brand of cleaning products that I cannot recommend enough. Not only does Mrs. Meyers Clean Day offer wonderful scents and branding that immediately draws you in, these products are "plant-derived" and use essential oils as part of their base. And they work.
Here's a list of Our Favorites from the Mrs. Meyers collection:
1. Tub and Tile: An organic product that actually does remove soap scum from the base of your bathtub in less than six washes. Seriously refreshing.
2. Multi-Surface Cleaner: My main go-to when it comes to any countertop or table surfaces in my home. A little bit of water and some of this spray goes a long way, and my kitchen smells amazing after I clean!
3. Hand Soap: Something about the branding of these products makes you feel perfectly OK to leave them sitting on your counters.
4. Dish Soap: The highlight of this dish soap, for me, is that it doesn't dry out my hands like some of the more chemically based brands do.
5. Candle: Because who doesn't like a a sweetly scented, soy candle in a cute jar?
In honor of this FIRST POST in the Daily Homemaking series, we are giving away a gift basket filled with the following:
-Tub and Tile (Lemon Verbana)
-Hand Soap (Bluebell)
-Multi-Surface Cleaner (Basil)
-Dish Soap (Honeysuckle)
A $30.00 value of all our favorites!
In order to enter, follow the instructions below. The giveaway will run through Sunday, February 7, and the winner will be announced on Monday, February 8 through our Facebook and Instagram accounts. For an additional entry, share this blog from our Facebook to yours. GOOD LUCK, and don't forget to run to Target for your own countertop spray!